Your go-to place for member only resources!
In 2020, NRHI has hosted over 50 virtual events presenting members’ work and highlighting the importance of regional multi-stakeholder collaboration when tackling the toughest health and healthcare issues.
To bring forward some of the heroic efforts showcased during our events and to call attention to the vibrancy of our network, we have compiled our year-in-review program highlights.
Member only Programming
View from Washington: NRHI Public Policy Briefing with Sirona Strategies
April 14th, 2021
12 pm – 1 pm
Presenter: Kristen McGovern from Sirona Strategies
The policy briefing will provide updates on the recent COVID-19 stimulus package and upcoming priorities to support the infrastructure. We also plan to address the new information blocking rules per the bipartisan 21st Century Cures Act which took effect on April 5th, 2021. Our guest speaker for this briefing will be Kristen McGovern from Sirona Strategies – a D.C.-based health care consulting firm.
NRHI Member Roundtable:
Risk Adjustment & Public Reporting
February 25th, 2021
2 pm- 3:15 pm
Jonathan Mathieu at Freedman Health and Brantley Scott at the Utah Department of Health presented on the importance of risk adjustment with public reporting and shared the various ways to use the Johns Hopkins System for ACG risk adjustment.
NRHI members presented cases studies of their use of the ACG Risk Adjuster, an NRHI member shared service. The presentations were followed by a discussion.
Access EXCLUSIVE member only events content.
Share with your team for further discussion
Join Craig Brammer, for a 30-minute monthly chat on:
- What’s New?
- A Program Spotlight
- Events not to be Missed
R.E.A.L. Solutions aims to:
- Increase member connections
- Explore topics of shared member interest
- Provide opportunity for shared learning and problem solving
Member exclusive: Shared Services
Newsletter and Content Tool
A modern platform built to address the biggest pain points of communication teams, Cerkl is an email marketing and content tool equipped with artificial intelligence to save you time and improve subscriber engagement.
NRHI Program Management Consulting
NRHI offers members short to mid-term program management support during times of increased need or transition. We know your work and we are here to help!
Population/Patient Case-Mix and
Predictive Modeling System
The Johns Hopkins ACG System models and predicts an individual’s health over time using existing data from medical claims, electronic medical records, and demographics like age and gender.
NRHI member directory offers a list of all our members, direct link to their websites, contact person for each organization, and their current areas of focus.
- Communications Toolkit: Access resources to describe NRHI and the NRHI network in your organization’s communications. Toolkit includes language, logos, social media links and more.
- Member Recruitment Toolkit: To assist in referring well-aligned organizations to join NRHI, we have created a recruitment toolkit. This will provide you will the promotional materials and language you need as you introduce NRHI to others.
- Advocacy Toolkit: To help with your communication strategy when connecting with policy makers and to provide you with relevant content regarding network activities and policy action.
If you have questions, requests for specific resources, interested in connecting with other members, suggestions for programming, or want to share a resource, please, fill up the form or contact Jolie Ritzo.