Leading efforts to improve health, reduce cost, and eliminate waste while fostering collaboration and acting as a neutral convener is challenging work.
NRHI will connect you to the right people, provide you with opportunities for shared learning, and advocate for change on your behalf.
Learn from other healthcare improvement leaders through education and social events.
The latest news, events, opportunities and job openings tailored to your specific interests.
Member collaboratives' policy priorities are made known to policy makers.
Your organization's news and events will reach national audience through our communication channels.
In-person and virtual events on topics of shared interest to members.
We offer shared services and group purchasing discounts that will advance your work and save you money.
To qualify as a Full Member of NRHI, an organization must meet the following requirements:·
- The organization must be a Regional Health Improvement Collaborative defined as:
- A non-profit organization;
- Which is working to improve healthcare quality and value through an active program of quality measurement and public reporting or an active program of quality improvement, or both;
- In a specific geographic region of the country (typically either a metropolitan region or state);
- Through a collaborative effort of healthcare providers and other stakeholders
2. The organization must have representation from four types of stakeholders on its governing board:
- Healthcare providers (hospitals, physician groups, physicians, home health agencies, nursing homes, clinics, etc.)
- Healthcare purchasers (employers who purchase health insurance for their employees, state Medicaid agencies that contract with health plans for care, etc.
- Healthcare payers (private health insurance plans, state Medicaid agencies that directly pay for care, etc.);
- Health care consumers or consumer organizations.
An organization that does not meet the criteria for Full Members, but meets the criteria set forth below, may join NRHI as an Affiliate Member. Affiliate members must:
- Be committed to improving health and health care in the US through multi stakeholder collaboration.
- Be a national/regional/state partner (national, local or state data vendors, philanthropies, employers, industry or trade association, local or state/federal governments).
Member exclusive: Shared Services
Newsletter and Content Tool
A modern platform built to address the biggest pain points of communication teams, Cerkl is an email marketing and content tool equipped with artificial intelligence to save you time and improve subscriber engagement.
NRHI Program Management Consulting
NRHI offers members short to mid-term program management support during times of increased need or transition. We know your work and we are here to help!
Population/Patient Case-Mix and
Predictive Modeling System
The Johns Hopkins ACG System models and predicts an individual’s health over time using existing data from medical claims, electronic medical records, and demographics like age and gender.