NRHI sponsored activities aim to elevate the role of regional health improvement collaboratives and NRHI member specific efforts; such activities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing policy briefings led by health policy experts to the membership
- Promotion of member work through national and regional media efforts
- Promotion of member work through national partnerships
- Identifying and sharing funding opportunities relevant to members
- Providing resources to support member – led advocacy activities
- Building relationships with key members of federal administration
What is a RHIC?: This introductory one-pager outlines both the capabilities and the criteria of regional health improvement collaboratives, as well as how they serve local leaders driving change in health and healthcare.
Communicating with Federal Policy Makers in 2021: A brief overview of key elements of the federal government, hot topics, and tips for communicating with federal policy makers.:
Public Policy Briefings: Member only events that provide the latest updates on expected activity from Congress and the Administration in key areas such as telehealth, price transparency, SDoH, and health equity.