Definitions used in this Policy
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- We/us (either capitalized or not) – HealthDoers Network
- Data we gather – Information you have provided us. This might be your e-mail address, name, user name, billing address, home address, phone numbers, etc. – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a service or to enhance your experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address. You also may post information to be published or displayed on our website.
- Information automatically collected about you – This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address, login data, your browsing history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
- Publicly available information – We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with information at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
- support our operations;
- study how users use our products/services;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning member satisfaction;
- to develop our products and services.
The sources from which we obtain your Personal Data
We obtain your Personal Data from the following sources:
Directly from you via our website. This could include personal data which you provide when you:
- place an order for our products or services;
- post on our website
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our publications or newsletters;
- request information on our products or services or for other marketing to be sent to you; and
- complete a survey from us or give us feedback.
Publicly available sources.
Automated technologies, such as cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may automatically collect Information Technology Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Information Technology Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions. Currently, we are not set up to respond to “Do Not Track” requests from users.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our Processing partners:
Highrise, Intercom, Segment, Clicky, Sendgrid, MailChimp, My Emma, Auth0, Zoom, Zapier, WPEngine. WordPress developers: Hard G, Dimension Media
We do not knowingly collect information from children. Our website is not intended for children and we do not target children with our services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
Personal Data about other people which you provide to us
If you provide Personal Data to us about someone else, you must ensure that you are entitled to disclose that
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to .
If you need to contact us in connection with: our use or Processing of your personal data, gaining access to or correcting it, to opt out at any time from receiving marketing correspondence from us or to alter your marketing preferences, please contact .