“In this unprecedented moment in time leveraging the power of networks is more vital than ever. NRHI has drawn on the practical experience and insight of its national membership to help inform local leaders working to protect their communities from COVID-19.” ~ Craig Brammer, NRHI President and CEO.
We would like to thank our NRHI member advisors for their insight into regional practices, connections to local key informants, ongoing feedback, and support of their communities during these challenging times. We also thank the many regional and national partners that contributed their time and insight. It is with the support and dedication of our members that we were able to identify and curate practices to provide ongoing support to community leaders.
NRHI Member Advisors
Special thanks to Tim Elwell, PhD; Elizabeth Winterbauer, MPH; and Dorothy Horne, MBA for leading the research effort. The Qualidigm team would additionally like to thank Eliza Fishbein, Annie Fox, Morgan Garguilo, Nancy Kelly, Miriam Jamison, Mary Milam, and Gloria Thorington for project support.
Special thanks to Dustin Calhoun, MD for providing clinical advisor support to this research.
Special thanks to Phillip Levy, MD, MPH for providing additional clinical insight and expertise on engaging vulnerable populations.
Off-Site Testing Toolkit Navigation Menu
Off-Site COVID-19 Testing Project home page
– – –
Off-Site COVID-19 Testing Toolkit home page
1. Identify and prioritize the population to be tested
2. Identify and mobilize your partners
3. Determine the type of OSCTC
4. Offer the right type of test
5. Adapt to variations in laboratory capacity and turnaround time
6. Staff Required for OSCTC
7. Build efficiencies into your OSCTC
8. Promote positive patient experience and community awareness
9. Address potential patient access limitations
10. Manage patient results
11. Plan for weather extremes
12. Provide PPE to staff
13. Financial viability/ sustainability
14. Explore a broader role for your OSCTC