NRHI's 3rd Annual
NATIONAL AFFORDABILITY SUMMIT
Strengthening Community Partnerships to Improve Value
October 15 - 16, 2019
McNamara Alumni Center
200 Southeast Oak St.
Call for posters
Have you done work that addresses an issue related to the affordability of healthcare?
Would you like to share your findings with colleagues and the healthcare community?
Presenting your work through a poster is an excellent option.
It’s easy and it…
- Provides potential solutions to those with similar problems
- Creates a bigger impact from your work
- Is a great icebreaker for networking with others
- Brings attention and prestige to your organization
- Builds your resume
Posters must present information related to improving health, reducing price, and/or eliminating waste in healthcare. This may include research findings, program implementation details and results, or innovative solutions. Our review committee will evaluate your poster on:
• Relevance and timeliness
• Substance and clarity of content
• Specificity and practicality
• Demonstrated results
• Clarity of writing and presentation
• Appropriateness to Summit content (view the Summit page)
Your final poster must measure 48 inches by 36 inches , and be presented in landscape format.
General Submission Guidelines
• You can submit more than one poster. You will need to submit different applications for each topic you would like to present.
• You may have multiple presenters.
Poster submissions must be received by close of business on September 30th.
To present your poster at NRHI’s National Affordability Summit, you must:
• Be a registered attendee of the conference. REGISTER HERE.
• Print and transport all of your own materials, including your poster board and any handouts to support your presentation.
• Set up your poster board at 3 PM on Oct. 15th.
• Be at your poster from 4:30 – 5:30 PM on Oct. 15th and during the lunch break on Oct. 16th to discuss your research/projects.
Submit Your Application
Have questions? Contact Mary-Isabel Aromando at.
NRHI's Approach to Healthcare Affordability