NRHI MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
Learn from other healthcare improvement leaders through education and social events.
Member collaboratives' policy priorities are made known to policy makers.
In-person and virtual events on topics of shared interest to members.
The latest news, events, opportunities and job openings tailored to your specific interests.
Disseminating your organization's news and event through our communication channels.
An inventory of all organizations comprising NRHI's network, showcasing their work and contact info.
NRHI's membership tiers
To qualify as a full member of NRHI, an organization must be a Regional Healthcare Improvement Collaborative (RHIC). By definition, RHICs are non-profit organizations working to improve healthcare quality and value in a specific geographic region of the country (typically either a metropolitan area or state) through:
- an active program of quality measurement and public reporting or an active program of quality improvement, or both
- a collaborative effort of healthcare providers and other stakeholders
The organization must have representation from four types of stakeholders on its governing board:
- Healthcare providers
- Healthcare purchasers
- Healthcare payers
- Health care consumers or consumer organizations
An organization that does not meet the criteria as a full member, but meets the criteria set forth below, may join NRHI as a regional, state or national affiliate.
Affiliates must be committed to improving health and health care in the US through multi-stakeholder collaboration.
- Regional and/or State Affiliates must be local or state data vendors, regional or state philanthropies, local or state employers, regional industry or trade association, local or state governments or
- National Affiliates must be national data vendors, philanthropies, national employers, national industry or trade associations, or federal government agencies.