Off-Site COVID-19 Testing Considerations Toolkit
This toolkit is intended to provide useful and timely information on setting up and running off-site COVID-19 testing center (OSCTC).
Below we list the top 14 considerations. Click on a title to learn more about them.
3. Determine the type of OSCTC
4. Offer the right type of test
5. Adapt to variations in laboratory capacity and turnaround time
6. Staff Required for OSCTC
7. Build efficiencies into your OSCTC
8. Promoting positive patient experience and community awarenes
9. Address potential patient access limitations
10. Manage patient results
11. Plan for weather extremes
12. Provide PPE to staff
13. Financial viability/ sustainability
14. Explore a broader role for your OSCTC
* This toolkit is based on a project the Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement (NRHI) and NRHI research partner and member, Qualidigm, conducted between March and August 2020. To learn more about the project, visit https:nrhi.org/list the site. Questions and comments? Contact us at