Our HRCMT Project Team brings a wealth of different perspectives and expertise to this project. Over the course of the 18 month project, various team members and other subject-matter experts will be interviewed by Louise Merriman, NRHI Director of Communications. You’ll be able to hear directly from those with experience on a variety of related aspects of our project including:Louise Probst, Podcasts, Executive Director, Midwest Health Initiative, talks about the value of preparing your Board for this project in this interview.
Michael DeLorenzo, PHD, Podcasts – Director of Health Analytics, Maine Health Management Coalition (Project Technical Advisor)
Judy Loren Podcasts – Senior Researcher, Maine Health Management Coalition (Project Technical Advisor)
Future Podcast Topics
- National Significance of Project
- Project Overview
- Technical Strategy
- Benchmarking: What is it? What is our approach?
- Key to Effective Stakeholder Engagement
- Pivotal Role of Physicians in Health Care Costs & Resource Use
- Engaging Physicians: Insight into Best Practices
- Standardization: Exploring the Challenges
- Measurement & Reliability
Check back often as we will add podcasts on a regular basis.