Launch of NRHI’s State Innovation Model (SIM) Affinity GroupsNRHI will convene two affinity groups – both starting in mid-January – available only for NRHI members:1. NRHI members in states that received a design grant; and2. NRHI members in states that have a Round 1 or 2 test grant.Download the pdf. Contact Dianne Hasselman if you have any questions.
Fifth National Accountable Care Congress
The Integrated Health Association (IHA) and CAPG are hosting the 5th National Accountable Care Congress on November 10-12, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. IHA is offering our members deep discounts to this prestigious event. More
CMS’s Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative
See the RFIRead the NRHI Response to the RFIRead Maine Quality Counts’ Response to the RFIDownload the slides from the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative WebinarDownload the slides from the NRHI Member Call -Transforming Clinical PracticeNRHI Member WebinarsOur member webinars are one of the many ways that we can learn, share and collaborate. We welcome new ideas for future webinars. Our guidance is that these webinars be around timely and compelling topics; they feature two or more presenters and they articulate the value for our Collaboratives. To suggest a topic or presenter, email us.
- March 13 Sustainability in a Competitive Landscape (noon to 1PM)
Our webinars are held the second Friday of every month from noon to 1:00 PM EST unless noted otherwise below.
- February 13 The Center for Healthcare Transparency’s Innovation Pilots’ Work to Further Health Transparency (noon to 1:30PM)
Prior NRHI Member Webinars with Recordings, Presentations and Additional Materials
- February 13 The Center for Healthcare Transparency’s Innovation Pilot (noon to 1:15PM)
PresentationsNRHI IntroductionIntroduction to CHT and Innovation PilotsThe Health Collaborative presentationUHIN presentationCHPI and MHQP presentationWEBEX RecordingNRHI Member Webinar-20150213 1659-1Friday, February 13, 20151:23 pm | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)PLAY RECORDING (1 hr 20 min)https://nrhi.webex.com/nrhi/ldr.php?RCID=b468428ecf8af0bc98f7a3763bcc7fd5
- January 9th. Promoting Health through Community Currency
(For those who attended, we will offer After Hours in the Virtual Classroom on the Collaborative Health Network on January 14th from 4:30 to 5:00 EST. Contact us for more details!)
Overview, Linda Hogan, Social Architect, hOurworld
Community Currency in Action, Barbara Huston, President and CEO of Partners in Care Maryland
The Value of Community Currency to Collaboratives, Shelley Hirshberg, Board Chair of the Create a Healthier Niagara Falls Collaborative
- December 12. Practice Pattern Variation Analysis: A Sustainable Way to Contain Costs, Improve Quality and Access to Health Care
- November 21. Quality Innovation Networks (QINs)-QIOs: Opportunities for Collaboratives
- October 17 – Working with Employers to Improve HealthPat Montoya, Director of New Mexico Coalition for Healthcare Quality, HealthInsight, Frank Johnson, Director of System and Payment Reform, Maine Health Management Coalition, and Mary Jo Condon, Senior Director, Midwest Health Initiative presented on the ways that they have worked with employers to improve the health of their communities.
August 8 – Getting Out of the Box: A Non-Traditional Approach to Health Improvement
- There are many social determinants to poor health with poverty being number one. The lack of healthy food, health insurance and preventive and primary care along with unsafe places to exercise are key contributors to the growing poor health in rural and urban communities. These challenges cannot be addressed within the confines of the traditional health system. In this webinar, presenters will talk about the breadth of this issue especially in rural and urban areas, and will discuss the innovative approaches they have taken to tackle this growing health challenge.
- WEBEX recording
- August 8 2014 Agenda
- Tackling Rural Health Challenges for Older Mainers: A Community Approach
- Lisa Mason GDAHC
- July 30th –Qualified Clinical Data Registries(QCDRs): The Value to Regional Health Improvement Collaboratives (RHICs) Chris Queram, President and CEO of the Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ) and Matt Gigot, Program, Clinical Data Analysis and Reporting, of WCHQ, the only Regional Health Improvement Collaborative (RHIC) to receive this designation, will lead a discussion on the policy objectives that CMS is trying to achieve with these registries, the eligibility criteria, and the functional characteristics of WCHQ’s registry. This webinar will also explore the value and opportunity this presents to other Collaboratives.
- Chris Queram Presentation
- Access WEBEX recording
- Additional information: PQRS Flyer July 2014; WCHQ PQRS Participation Guide; WCHQ QCDR Clinical Quality Measures for PQRS 2014
June 13 – The Triple AIM and Transforming the Healthcare System (Public-Facing Webinar)Presentations: Elizabeth Mitchell;Marc Bennett; Renee Frazier; Dr. Sanne MagnanAccess the webinar recording here May 22 – Center for Healthcare Transparency Regional Data Center Collaborative RFP Information SessionKristin Majeska, Senior Director, Center for Healthcare Transparency presentation May 16th – Data Access for Your Community and RHICs: APCDs and Other Opportunities Cindy Munn, Executive Director, Louisiana Health Care Quality Forum presentationMichael DeLorenzo, Director of Health Analytics, Maine Health Management Coalition presentationJonathan Mathieu, Director of Data and Research, presentation and link to valuable information If you would like to learn more or have a suggestions for a NRHI webinar, let us know.Interesting Articles and DocumentsPilot Testing New Measures and Measure UseNRHI CMS QIO OpportunitiesHelping Physicians Transition to New Payment Models[add_eventon ux_val=”1″ jumper=”yes” ]