Unless otherwise noted, all virtual NRHI events are hosted in Eastern Standard time.
Date(s) - 08/10/2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join this NRHI members-only roundtable discussion on population health measures for payment reform across communities.
Faculty will include:
- Elizabeth Mitchell, NRHI
- Cindy Munn, Louisiana Health Care Quality Forum
- Patricia Kosednar, Mountain-Pacific Quality Health
- Jerry Reeves, HealthInsight Nevada
We ask that participants come prepared to answer and discuss the following questions:
- Are you currently reporting on any population health measures?
- If so, what do you measure?
- Why did you select these measures and what process did you follow for selection?
- What enabling tools and technology were necessary to do this work?
- What type of data are you using?
- How are you using these metrics?
- Are there any roadblocks that prevent you from reporting other meaningful measures?
- Are there any lessons you have learned that other could benefit from hearing about?
Bring your additional questions and help make this a vibrant discussion!