Unless otherwise noted, all virtual NRHI events are hosted in Eastern Standard time.
Date(s) - 09/21/2017
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us as we continue the conversation on practice transformation and help participants learn about:
- Stanford CERC’s findings on establishing wider interactions within the healthcare system
- How responsible in-sourcing, as well as enhanced care coordination, and continuity of care can be implemented
- How regional healthcare improvement collaboratives (RHICs) can form trusted relationships with multi-stakeholder groups and support wider interactions within the healthcare system
Diane Stewart, Senior Director at PBGH’s California Quality Collaborative (CQC), will facilitate a robust discussion featuring guest speakers:
- Stephen Martin, MD, EdM, Assistant Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- An NRHI member organization to be announced
Following the presentations there will be a moderated Q&A that incorporates participant questions and comments.
All are welcome. Please register here
Join the HealthDoers Open Community. Once a community member, join the Practice Transformation Group to continue the conversation, ask questions and make connections.