Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) and Interoperability Learning Lab Series (NRHI and SHIEC Members Only)
As a continuation of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)’s July 13th, 2021 workshop on SDoH and Interoperability to improve health equity, we will continue the discussion in this three-part learning lab series.
We will explore key themes and discuss opportunities for influence and impact.
Key topics may include:
- Different approaches to CIEs
- SDoH platforms/tech to support data capture
- Use cases for SDoH data/multi-sector data
- Closing the loop and beyond
- Examples of successful SDoH programs and initiatives
- Measurement/report- utilization
It is our hope that this series will:
- Provide a practical way to keep the momentum going created by the July ONC event.
- Highlight the importance of multi-stakeholder and cross-sector partnerships to deliver data-driven health improvement solutions.
- Explore innovative efforts for SDoH information exchange and interoperable referrals.
- Support stakeholders getting started with SDoH data use and interoperability in the field.
- Support SDoH data standardization opportunities.
Unless otherwise noted, all virtual NRHI events are hosted in Eastern Standard time.
Date(s) - 07/29/2021