Unless otherwise noted, all virtual NRHI events are hosted in Eastern Standard time.
Date(s) - 05/22/2017
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us as we continue the conversation on practice transformation and help participants learn about:
1. How high-value primary care organizations implemented approaches to establishing deeper patient relationships
2. Stanford’s Coordinated Care approach to achieving better clinical quality and patient experience while lowering costs of care by deepening patient relationships
3. How to start adopting some of these high-value approaches in your local context
Stacy Donohue, NRHI Support and Alignment Network (SAN) Program Manager, will facilitate a robust discussion featuring guest speakers:
• Dr. Alan Glaseroff, Co-Founder Stanford Coordinated Care
• Ms. Melora Simon, Director of Adult Demonstration Programs Health Plan of San Mateo, and former director of America’s Most Valuable Care, Stanford Clinical Excellence Center (CERC)
Following the presentations there will be a moderated Q&A that incorporates attendee questions and comments.
All are welcome. Please register below!
Join the HealthDoers Open Community. Once a community member, join the Practice Transformation Group to continue the conversation, ask questions and make connections.
Click here to register