NRHI SAN – Improving Patient and Family Engagement: How to Help Clinicians Take Action with their Patient Experience Results
This is the first in a series of four modules on patient and family engagement. Jan Singer and Amy Stern from Massachusetts Health Quality Partners will be joined by Dr. Lester Hartman, Pediatrician and the Medical Home Director for Westwood-Mansfield Pediatric Associates in the Greater Boston suburbs and Suzanne Countie, Patient Experience Program Manager for Lowell General Hospital will provide an overview of how to use patient experience results to drive practice improvement.
In this module you will learn:
- How to determine areas where improvement is needed
- Strategies for talking with patients to understand what is driving patient experience survey results
- How to select a focus and determine the interventions to be tested
- Approaches to measuring impact annually
- How to provide feedback to staff and patients
This module is intended for PTN practice advisors and other staff, as well as practices participating in a PTN; specifically, those focused on how patient and family engagement can be used to support Change Tactics related to Patient and Family Engagement and Continuous, Data-Driven Quality Improvement (1.1.1:1.1.2; 2.1.1;2.1.2)
Click here to register
Unless otherwise noted, all virtual NRHI events are hosted in Eastern Standard time.
Date(s) - 06/22/2017
2:00 pm - 3:15 pm