COVID-19 Response/Planning Ahead: NRHI Member Affinity Group – Member Only Event
COVID response and planning ahead affinity group for NRHI members April-July. All NRHI members are invited and encouraged to engage in discussion and raise important topics:
- supporting equitable vaccination deployment
- coordinating mass vaccination centers
- providing data to vaccine registries
- using REL data/SDoH data and hot spotting to inform resource needs,
- understanding telehealth/utilization/policy implications across various populations and geographies as well as stakeholder adoption,
- effectively working across stakeholders and sectors to provide community convening,
- rebuilding trust/addressing hesitancy, and
- planning forward and looking at such things as deferred care gaps among many others have emerged.
In April Meredith Roberts, Associate Executive Director at Comagine Health and Jennifer Lundblad , President at Stratis Health, will lead our discussion focusing on equitable vaccine deployment successes and barriers.
Unless otherwise noted, all virtual NRHI events are hosted in Eastern Standard time.
Date(s) - 04/26/2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm