COVID-19 Response/Planning Ahead: NRHI Member Affinity Group – Member Only Event
All NRHI members are invited and encouraged to engage in discussion and raise important topics over the next four months:
- supporting equitable vaccination deployment
- coordinating mass vaccination centers
- providing data to vaccine registries
- using REL data/SDoH data and hot spotting to inform resource needs
- understanding telehealth/utilization/policy implications across various populations and geographies as well as stakeholder adoption
- effectively working across stakeholders and sectors to provide community convening
- rebuilding trust/addressing hesitancy
- planning forward and looking at such things as deferred care gaps among many others have emerged
On May 17th, Tanikka Price, Director of Data and Finance at the Healthcare Collaborative of Greater Columbus; Meredith Roberts, Executive Director at Comagine Health; and Jennifer Lundblad, President at Stratis Health, will lead and contribute to our discussion on REL data/SDoH data (REAL-D/SOGI) and hot spotting to inform resource needs. As we discuss important data, we will apply a multi-stakeholder and community convening lens to our conversation.
Unless otherwise noted, all virtual NRHI events are hosted in Eastern Standard time.
Date(s) - 05/17/2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm