Unless otherwise noted, all virtual NRHI events are hosted in Eastern Standard time.
Date(s) - 11/13/2018
Join the Center for Improving Value in Health Care (CIVHC) on November 13 for an all day event focuses on lowering health care costs in Colorado. The agenda for the day is as follows:
8:30 – 9:00 – Registration and breakfast
9:00 – 9:10 – Welcome & Event Kickoff
- Ana English, CIVHC; Douglas McCarthy, The Commonwealth Fund
9:15 – 10:15 – How Does CO Compare on Total Cost of Care? New Results of Multi-State Project
- Ellen Gagnon, Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement; Jonathan Mathieu, CIVHC
10:30 – 11:30 – How Much Could Colorado Save with Reference-Based Pricing?
- Robert Smith, Colorado Business Group on Health; Ana English, CIVHC
11:30 – 12:30 – Lunch and Overview of Consumer Health Care Shopping Tool
- Maria de Jesus Diaz-Perez, CIVHC
12:30 – 1:30 – How are CO Payers Lowering Costs? Catalyst for Payment Reform Survey Results
- Andréa E. Caballero and Ale Vargas-Johnson, Catalyst for Payment Reform
1:45 – 2:45 – Panel: How Can We Work Together to Drive Positive Change?
- State legislators and agencies and leaders from the business, payer and provider community
3:00 – 4:30 – Networking Happy Hour
Learn more and register today by visiting CIVHC’s website.