Unless otherwise noted, all virtual NRHI events are hosted in Eastern Standard time.
Date(s) - 04/04/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
April 4th, 2019
In this Sustainability Module, NRHI SAN faculty will interview leaders who have created a sound QI infrastructure which supports improved outcomes for patients and reliable revenue for the practice. Listen in on their journeys and obtain advice to meet your own challenges.
We will hear from:
- Sheng Liu, MD, Broadway Health Center, The MetroHealth System, Cleveland, Ohio
- James Costlow, MD, President of Premier Medical Associates, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Bruce Block, MD, Pittsburgh Regional Health Initiative, Aleece Caron, PhD., Better Health Partnership, and Kim Gardner, LPN, Quality Counts, a Qualadigm Company, will interview the practices and share their insights.
You will learn about:
- Quality improvement strategies for success focused on organizational structure, leadership, practice management, provider relations, technical resources and the business case
- How internal medicine and primary care practices were able to successfully overcome barriers to continue QI work in their organizations
- Resources for sustaining your QI work, including local Regional Health Improvement Collaboratives (RHICs) to support your continued QI work
This session is geared toward Quality Improvement Advisors / Practice Coaches and others working directly with practice teams. This module will address the following TCPi change tactics:
- 2.2.1 Use an organized QI approach
- 2.2.2 Build QI capability
- 2.2.3 Empower staff
- 3.2.3 Cultivate joy in work
- 3.2.4 Improve quality time
- 3.2.5 Reward and recognize
Additional resources can be found in the NRHI SAN online community.