What is the HealthDoers Network?
The HealthDoers Network (formerly the Collaborative Health Network) provides trusted peer-to-peer forums and programming to support “HealthDoers” working to improve community health and healthcare. The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation selected the Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement to launch this initiative to ensure that a broader network of individuals and organizations learn about and apply the multi-stakeholder approach. The online and in-person offerings of the HealthDoers Network are designed to rapidly identify and spread what works, foster meaningful connections, and incorporate participant feedback to set priorities. Join the HealthDoers Network by visiting healthdoers.org.
Want to join? Sign up HERE.
Already a HealthDoer? Sign in HERE.
Past HealthDoers Events
January 2017 HealthDoers Peer to Peer Event in Cincinnati
HealthDoers Network Hosts Peer-to-Peer Event on Multi-Sector Data and the Social Determinants of Health
The HealthDoers Network hosted a Peer-to-Peer event January 23-24, 2017 at the offices of our member RHIC, The Health Collaborative, in Cincinnati, OH. Sessions focused on the Intersection of multi-sector data and the social determinants of health (SDoH). Staff and leaders from several NRHI member RHICs participated as well as health Information Exchanges (HIEs), provider groups and a multitude of representatives from community and social service organizations.
- January 2017: Cincinnati: Voices From the Field – Robert Kahn Watch the event recording below!
December 2016 HealthDoers Testimonial – Kristin Paulson on How HealthDoers Accelerates CIVHC’s Work
- December 2016: HealthDoers Testimonial – Kristin Paulson on How HealthDoers Accelerates CIVHC’s Work Watch the event recording below!
May 2016 HealthDoers Series: MACRA 101
- May 23: Spotlight Topic: MACRA 101. Watch the event recording below!
April 2016 HealthDoers Series: End of Life and Advance Care Planning
- April 28: Spotlight Topic: End of Life and Advance Care Planning. Watch the event recording below!
March 2016 HealthDoers Series: Employer Engagement
- March: Spotlight Topic: Employer Engagement. Watch the event recording below!
February 2016 HealthDoers Series: Collaborative Leadership
- February: Collaborative Leadership-spotlight on multi-sector engagement (an invitation-only event). Watch the event recording below!
January 2016 HealthDoers Series: Behavioral Health
- January 28: Why removing barriers in healthcare matters, why it’s tough, and how to win anyway. Watch the event recording below!
December 2015: Hospital Mergers
- December 17, 2015: Hospital Integration: Learning from Maine’s Mid Coast-Parkview Health…and Bringing it Home. Watch the event recording below!
November 2015: Transparency
- November 30, 2015: Healthcare Transparency – Why a Wonky Sector Matters, Why It’s Challenging, and How It Can Be Done Anyway. Watch the event recording below!
October 2015: HIE
- October 29, 2015: Surveying HIE Today – Parameters, Prospects and Challenges. Watch the event recording below!
September 2015: Consumer Activation
- September 24, 2015: Consumer Activation as an Engine for Health Improvement. Watch the event recording below!
August 2015: Collaborative Leadership
- August 27, 2015: Improving Healthcare Value through Collaborative Leadership- The New Mexico Story. Watch the event recording below!
July 2015: Patient Engagement
- July 15, 2015: Patient Engagement: Frameworks supporting community engagement, a Humboldt County Case Study. Watch the event recording below!
June 2015: Payment Reform
- June 4, 2015: Payment Reform: Designing Payment Systems that Support Higher-Value Health Care. Watch the event recording below!
- Coffee Chat with Harold Miller and Dianne Hasselman. Watch the event recording below!
May 2015: Transparency
- May 28, 2015: Transparency: Why it matters, How it’s done, What’s next. Watch the event recording below!
April 2015: Total Cost of Care
- April 30, 2015 NRHI National Summit: Cost Transparency from the Ground Up. Watch the livestream coverage below!
- EXTRA APRIL EVENT: April 9, 2015 ONC Beacon Community Alumni Twitter Chat. View the story on Storify!
February 2015: Behavioral Health & Primary Care
- February 26, 2015 Behavioral Health & Primary Care Integration Twitter Chat. View the story on Storify!
January 2015: Don’t Start from Scratch
- January 29, 2015 Don’t Start from Scratch Twitter Chat. View the story on Storify!