- If you inquire through our contact form or site analysis form, any information your submit will be used to answer your inquiry ONLY.
- We do track IP’s and user sessions for security purposes only.
How we use this information:
- All information you submit to us, will be used internally at Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement to help answer your inquiry or meet your needs.
- In the case of client information, we use the contact information of existing clients to inform them of changes and offers at Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement through direct e-mail.
What we do not do:
- We cannot control the practices of sites linked to and from Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement.
- We will NEVER give your contact information or any related information you submit to Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement to a third party.