NRHI is partnering with HealthInsight and Mountain-Pacific Quality Health to provide technical assistance to small practices in Utah, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska. Eligible clinicians can request this support by contacting the following:
- For providers in Utah, Oregon and Nevada:
- For providers in Montana, Wyoming and Alaska:
NRHI is one of 11 organizations chosen by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid to provide technical assistance and support to eligible individual or small group practices of 15 or fewer during the transition of Medicare payments from a fee-for-service system to one based on performance and patient outcomes under the Quality Payment Program (QPP) Small, Underserved, & Rural Support (SURS) program.
The QPP-SURS program was established as part of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) to enable local, experienced organizations help individual Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)-eligible clinicians and small practices:
- Select and report on appropriate measures and activities to satisfy the requirements of each performance category* under MIPS
- Engage in continuous quality improvement
- Optimize their health information technology (HIT)
- Evaluate their options for joining an Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM)
* Quality, Cost, Improvement Activities, and Advancing Care Information
Providing this support to clinicians will help them navigate the Quality Payment Program, while making sure they are able to focus on the needs of their patients.
Click here for CMS’ Quality Payment Program Technical Assistance Resource Guide.
For general information on CMS’ Quality Payment Program, click here.
Below is the complete list of organizations participating in the QPP-SURS program and the areas of the country they cover: