Date(s) - 04/04/2017
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for an NRHI member virtual roundtable discussion regarding data governance. As we face the challenges of interoperability of clinical, claims and SDoH data the issues get more complex. Hear from NRHI member faculty who have had success in structuring governing entities for mandatory and voluntary data assets used to create greater transparency and improve health outcomes. This is your opportunity to connect with your peers, to ask questions and to learn from each others’ experience.
We aim to:
- Highlight “bright spots” and share policy and infrastructure approaches that can be tailored
- Share data use agreement templates
- Identify common needs across regions and discuss solutions for a governing structure that supports optimal data sharing
- Discuss barriers encountered, lessons learned and strategies to overcome
Faculty will include:
- Jonathan Mathieu, VP for Research & Compliance and Chief Economist, Center for Improving Value in Health Care (CIVHC)
- Jason Buckner, VP Operations, Healthbridge, The Health Collaborative
- Meredith Roberts-Tomasi, Senior Director of Programs and Operations, Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
- Mary Jo Condon, Senior Director, Midwest Health Initiative
- Elizabeth Mitchell, CEO and President, NRHI
- Ellen Gagnon, Executive Director, Healthcare Affordability, NRHI
This is an NRHI member event, please do not extend this invitation to people outside of your organization.
Please join us and come with questions!
Elizabeth Mitchell, NRHI President and CEO
For more information please contact Ellen Gagnon at