All times are in listed using Eastern (Daylight/Standard) Time. In-Person Events that occur in other time zones will be noted in the event.
Date(s) - 08/28/2017
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join this HealthDoers virtual event to discuss ways communities are uniting in the face of the opioid epidemic. Panelists and participants will explore:
- How, when, and who to convene and cultivate partnerships;
- Innovation with pain management techniques and resources;
- The need to support providers with training, education, and collaboration;
- How to survive and thrive amid state and federal regulations;
- How community organizations are supporting their residents; and
- The patient perspective.
Linda Schwimmer, JD, CEO & President of New Jersey Health Care Quality Institute (NJHCQI) will facilitate this invaluable discussion with:
- Amy Belisle, Medical Director, Maine Quality Counts
- Mike Eisenhart, PT, Managing Partner of Pro-Activity Associates
- Andre Johnson, President and CEO, Detroit Recovery Project
Following the presentation, there will be a moderated Q&A that incorporates attendee questions and comments.
All are welcome — please register here.