Unless otherwise noted, all virtual NRHI events are hosted in Eastern Standard time.
Date(s) - 10/11/2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join the NRHI SAN team on October 11, 2-3pm ET for the next module in the Navigating Payment Reform series. Kate Elliott from HealthInsight Oregon, along with members of the Portland Coordinated Care Association, will lead a discussion on successfully navigating challenges to transition to Alternative Payment Models.
You will learn about:
- Challenges practices face in transitioning to new payment models
- The unique approach members of the Portland Coordinated Care Association took to transition to new payment models, including successes and challenges, and how they are navigating the transition to a value-based payment world
- Resources available for understanding opportunities to participate in models and programs available to practices
- 2.1 Engaged and committed leadership
- 2.2 Quality improvement strategy supporting a culture of quality and safety
- 2.3 Transparent measurement and monitoring
- 3.1 Strategic use of practice revenue
- 3.3 Capability to analyze and document value
- 3.4 Efficiency of operation