Date(s) - 03/27/2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
HealthDoers, an initiative led by NRHI, and Stanford University’s Clinical Excellence Research Center (CERC) are partnering to create a new learning community: The Practice Transformation Group (PTG).
In this flagship event, Stacy Donohue, NRHI Support and Alignment Network (SAN) Senior Program Manager, will facilitate a robust discussion on Primary Care bright spots.
Featured Speakers will be:
- Dr. Arnie Milstein, Director, Stanford University CERC
- Elizabeth Mitchell, President and CEO, NRHI
- Dr. Nayana Vyas, Founder, Family Physicians Group
- Dr. James Welters, Former President/CMO, Northwest Family Physicians
Join the conversation as we discuss:
- America’s Most Valuable Care (AMVC) research undertaken by Stanford CERC, which focuses on discovering high-value primary care practices
- Bright Spots: A closer look at two primary care practices that had significant impact on improving quality and patient experience while lowering costs
- Adopting these practices in your region
Following the discussion there will be a moderated Q&A that incorporates attendee questions and comments.