All times are in listed using Eastern (Daylight/Standard) Time. In-Person Events that occur in other time zones will be noted in the event.
Date(s) - 06/26/2017
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us as we discuss sustainable financing for population health and explore the following:
1) The progression from philanthropic infrastructure funding at the outset to the development of private and public sector partnerships with the goal of establishing self-sustaining risk-share arrangements
2) Characteristics of a backbone organization and the need for establishing a single entity
3) How payment for community investments (including those with the potential to benefit individuals without a direct connection to the health care entity) can be appropriately attributed (i.e., linked) to outcome measures
4) How health care organizations can be held responsible for individuals and activities beyond their walls
Jim Chase, Senior Advisor at NRHI and former President of Minnesota Community Measurement (MNCM) will facilitate a robust discussion featuring experts in the field, including:
1) Joan Cleary, Executive Director, Minnesota Community Health Workers Alliance
2) Lindsey Alexander, Senior Project Consultant, ReThink Health
Following the presentations there will be a moderated Q&A that incorporates attendee questions and comments.
All are welcome! Click here to register.