All times are in listed using Eastern (Daylight/Standard) Time. In-Person Events that occur in other time zones will be noted in the event.
Date(s) - 10/25/2018
7:15 am - 12:15 pm
The Greater Detroit Area Health Council believes that healthy people = a healthy economy. For that reason, and many others, they are hosting a local, half day Affordability Summit on October 25. The agenda is as follows:
- 7:15 am Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
- 8:00 am Welcome, Introduction, Challenges in southeast Michigan in Addressing Affordability – Kate Kohn-Parrott, President and CEO, GDAHC
- 8:30 am Learning About the Total Cost of Care, Public Reporting and Transparency – Julie Sonier, President, MN Community Measurement
- 9:15 am Reactor Panel moderated by Kate
- 9:30 am Networking Break
- 9:45 am First Do No Harm – Jolie Ritzo, Senior Program Manager HealthDoers Network, Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement (NRHI)
- 10:25 am Reactor Panel moderated by Kate
- 10:40 am Breakout Groups – Facilitated by Committee Community Partners
- 11:30 am Report Out, Next Steps and Wrap Up – Kate Kohn-Parrott
- 12:15 pm Conclusion
Learn more and register today on GDAHC’s website.