We offer our members a range of benefits including:
- Join a collective conversation with healthcare leaders. We offer many opportunities to network, learn from peers, connect with national policymakers and thought leaders
- Learn industry best practices and cutting-edge innovations
- Be part of a group that is working to transform healthcare in the US.
We draw our strength and purpose from the members we serve. Our membership is open to organization to seven distinct categories of membership:
- Full Members
- Associate Members
- Philanthropic Members
- Commercial Members
- Data Partner Members
- Professional Group Members
Our membership includes over 30 Regional Health Improvement Collaboratives throughout the United States. These are multi-stakeholder groups working towards the Triple Aim of better health, better care, and reduced costs in their communities. These Collaboratives collectively serve more than 40% of all Americans.
NRHi offers the organizational umbrella where our members can:
- Connect with peers and share best practices
- Work and align with federal and national policy makers in members-only forums and workgroups
- Receive technical assistance and support
- Be informed on national policies
- Conduct join innovation projects across regions for reducing healthcare costs, improving quality and population health
- Leverage individual strengths in a broader network for greater effectiveness and national impact
Our success is dependent on the continued growth and the fresh ideas and contributions our new and existing members bring to our work.
Please for a membership application.
Our Application Process
Membership applications are reviewed by our Board of Directors, with decisions based on each applicant’s specific qualifications. Organizations designated as Chartered Value Exchanges by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or as lead organizations in Aligning Forces for Quality Communities by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation are automatically qualified for Full or Associate membership.
To request information about joining NRHI, please contact Louise Merriman at or call (207) 805-1673.