We offer our members a range of benefits including:
- Join a collective conversation with healthcare leaders. We offer many opportunities to network, learn from peers, connect with national policymakers and thought leaders
- Learn industry best practices and cutting-edge innovations
- Be part of a group that is working to transform healthcare in the US.
We draw our strength and purpose from the members we serve. Our membership is open to four levels:
- Full Members
- Associate Members
- State or Regional Partners
- National or Federal Partners
Our membership more than 25 Regional Health Improvement Collaboratives throughout the United States. These are multi-stakeholder groups working towards the Triple Aim of better health, better care, and reduced costs in their communities.
NRHI offers the organizational umbrella where our members or partners can:
- Connect with peers and share best practices
- Work and align with federal and national policy makers in members-only forums and workgroups
- Receive technical assistance and support
- Be informed on national policies
- Conduct innovative projects across multiple regions to reduce healthcare costs, improve quality and achieve better population health
- Leverage individual strengths in a broader network for greater effectiveness and national impact
Our Application Process
All applications are reviewed by our Board of Directors, with decisions based on each applicant’s specific qualifications.
Our success is dependent on the continued growth and the fresh ideas and contributions our members and partners bring to our work. Please with any questions or start your application here.