We offer our members a range of benefits including:
- Ongoing engagement with other healthcare leaders
- Opportunities to network, learn from peers, and connect with national policymakers and thought leaders
- Learning industry best practices and cutting-edge innovations
- Being part of a group that is working to transform healthcare in the U.S.
We draw our strength and purpose from the members we serve. Our membership is open to three levels:
- Full Members
- State or Regional Partners
- National or Federal Partners
Our membership includes 30 Regional Health Improvement Collaboratives and state/regional partners throughout the United States. These are multi-stakeholder groups working towards the goal of better health, better care, and reduced costs in their communities.
NRHI offers an organizational umbrella under which our members and partners can:
- Connect with peers and share best practices
- Work and align with federal and national policy makers in members-only forums and work groups
- Receive technical assistance and support
- Stay abreast of national policy developments
- Participate in innovative projects across regions to reduce healthcare costs, improve quality and achieve better population health
- Leverage individual strengths in a broader network for greater effectiveness and national impact
View all membership benefits
Our Application Process
All applications are reviewed by our Board of Directors, with decisions based on each applicant’s specific qualifications.